Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

Malaysia turns 50.. Merdeka! Merdeka!

Picture from The Strait Times

Malaysia Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Today Malaysia celebrate it's Independent day.. Even though I in Brunei, I still cheer in my heart for Malaysia.. I'm a Malaysia Kid ok.. hehe.. Partly all my friends thought I'm a Bruneian as I grew up here, school here, family here.. but NO I'm Malaysian.. =D


I have got Keyboard and Mouse in the office.. yeah yeah yeah.. Finally changed it.. I beg for it ok.. Kind of ROMMEL to pity me and let me have new ones.. *sob sob* Thanks Rommel!!! hehe..


You have no idea how old and dirty are my Keyboard ok.. *pop pop* time to celebrate.. what the.. hehe.. I can't help myself.. I'm so overjoyed here.. *jump jump around*



This month happens to be the season for King of Fruits oh.. DURIAN.. I ate it at Clemence place because Lei Ang brought there and I was there and so I EAT.. haha.. My mum also bought and I have them as my dinner.. What the.. =p I'm one of the Durian lover ok.. I laugh of head off when Masaki(Tze) told me she hate Durian.. worst to it her whole house is smell of Durian this month.. aww.. pity Tze.. =p

It's Lunchy time.. yippie.. Waiting for Jita to pick me up for lunch.. ahh.. Finally I manage my time to meet her up.. I'm a very busy lady with big business to look after you know.. what the.. okok! I lie.. haha.. Good day to all.. =D

No comments: