Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

wtheck.. no two moon..

My friends received some forward email saying there will be two moon appearing on the 27/8/07 at around 12.30am.. So Jessica and Lei Ang said let's go and see.. Please don't laugh at us.. We were just curious people.. hehe..

So we all went to the beach last night.. Cold night.. there is no two moon appearing ok.. but I had a good time.. miss hanging out with lots of friends.. Ting ting and Kok how introduce me to a friend name Jason.. His family own a Thai restaurant here in Brunei called KTM.. He can play the piano.. He even place a piano in the restaurant.. We went there for a drink and ting ting asked him to play for me because I'm new to him.. so he played.. He is great.. remind me of Jita.. ahh have not seen Jita for quite sometime.. Missing her already..

I'm down with the blue feeling.. I guess it's because of not having sleep.. I reached home by 2am.. Then I go clear some of my stuff.. Old undergarment.. All Clemence fault.. I been to her house in the evening and she was clearing her old clothes and stuff.. Seeing her makes me clear up some of mine.. I end up sleeping at 3am.. terrible.. I end up shopping after coming out from Clemence place and bought a pretty white heels at the Mall.. Love it.. I miss miss miss miss miss miss alot of thing right now.. =(


No comments: