Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Miri trip for blood test

One morning last week.. I came to office and found my office slipper somewhere..

Bloody hell.. WHO DARE TOUCH PATRICIA'S SLIPPER!!! U ARE SO GONNA DIEEEE....

I took leave from work yesterday and went off to Miri with my mum and Aunt June.. We all went for blood test.. and what the.. nurse take blood from me and say my left hand blood flow to slow.. and so she go to the right one.. walau.. damn hurt.. I'm scare of PAIN.. she couldn't find my vein correctly and see me suffering so she stop and went to ask whether my left's hand blood which she taken enough or not.. phewwww.. Luckily they say OK!


In the afternoon we drop by Boulevard shopping centre and there I found a booth store which sell sticker.. Hmm.. should be known as Name Label sticker.. RM10 for 99pcs.. Don't ask why it's not 100pcs.. Coz I didn't ask la.. and so.. I eagerly choose one with Disney Princess.. ah I love Disney Princess.. then I saw Naruto.. being a good sister I bought for my brothers too.. ah.. both of them were so happy..




Before we head back home I ate 'KOLO MEE' for dinner.. ahh.. I miss Miri's Kolo mee plus wantan.. Hmm.. not that very delicious to intro but almost everywhere the same for me.. as long as I get to eat.. I'm HAPPY.. hehe..

I broke my record last night.. I drove all the way forth and back to Brunei without falling asleep.. Such a miracle.. I deserve a good meal.. hehe.. Talking about meal.. I was so bad mood this morning that I was craving for cheese.. so I beg Clemence to accompany me lunch and we went to IDEAL Cafe.. I order everything in cheese.. I'm satisfy.. Clemence look very mature with her hair curl now.. Find a time to take pic with her.. hehe..

I cried to sleep last night.. someone hurt me I had a bad dream.. =(

No comments: