Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Forgive me baby..

I was about to leave the house this morning and my mum call out to me.. 'Did u know that your car insurance and road tax will be expiring by the end of this month?'.. I froze froze froze at the spot.. What the.. I totally really damn don't realize at all..!! Oh my God.... lalalalala.. I should bang myself to my baby car.. T.T..

Worst thing I found out later, I call up to check out the total amount I got to pay.. I was stun, speechless.. walau eh.. #%$^((**(*)*_%@#$@*) I don't know that it was going to cost me so much.. Damn.. I really don't know.. I was never bother.. *sob sob* ba go ahead and tease.. *sigh* but still I have to pay of cause.. If not my baby being tow away I will dieeeee.. hehe..


I was wondering.. Expensive luxury car's insurance and road tax sure cost more than my Toyota.. *sigh* what happen if I have my dream car.. I will be totally broke then.. *sigh* My dream car now has gone far far from me..
my dream car.. baby don't go.. don't go.. I want youuuuu... T.T

I was even saving and planning to get my baby beautifullll RIMS!! and now.. *rims wash down the river already* *sob sob*

Oh well, I guess I will be better off driving an old fashion thing, which will BBQ me under the sun, wet me in the rain, the wind mess up my hair and clothes.. T.T

No comments: