Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

Secret

I was home arranging my things in my room yesterday.. I wanted to change my single bed to double bed.. so I went to hunt for beds.. but didn't find any which attracts me.. and I observe again when I went back home.. I realise I can fit in a double bed but my room will look small and pack.. *sob sob* So I guess I can't have one yet.. Then now I shall be looking for Sofa bed.. hehe..

Sofa bed which I have my eyes on.. but no more stock.. Lucky Clemence bought it..

On Saturday night.. I have watched Jay Chou's new movie.. Secret.. Quite good.. At first it was abit boring then it gets sweet, then gets excited.. hehe.. Jay Chou look good in it.. Nice.. I love the song he sang for this movie.. Totally love it.. "Bu nen shou de pi mi"...

Secret

In the movie both of them plays the piano.. so cool.. Jay look GOOD!! hehe..

If you have watch the movie you should know there is a song in this part.. ahh.. I love that oldies song..

Another weekend has gone by.. *hugs* =)

No comments: