Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Rat - a - too - ee.. love it..

I know I'm very late.. hehe.. So... Finally I have watched RATATOUILLE.. Thumbs up for it.. damn funny and Remy the rat is so cuteeeee... hehe.. I watched it last night at the Empire cinema.. So cold at the cinema.. I was shivering madly.. I guess too cold because there were only 6 peoples watching.. haha..


I love the part when Remy cooks.. ah.. At that particular moment I want to be a good cook.. Don't have to be a chef.. Just a good cook.. I feel the inspiration to learn.. I was thinking away that I want to have a very clean and beautiful kitchen with all kind of ingredients stock up.. and most important to have a talent like Remy..


I love to visit Paris someday.. Such a beautiful place with good foods and CHEESE.. I love cheese.. I want to see the Eiffel Tower.. In love with it.. =D Ah.. how nice if I can cook good food.. All I do is ahhhh.. never the action.. haha.. Opos secret is out.. *ignores and run* Oh well.. back to daydreaming..

No comments: