Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm a slow motion queen!!!

It's lunch now, I was so hungry that I finished a big bowl of macaroni.. what the heck.. I thought I ate a huge breakfast this morning but seem to digest all away before even lunch time.. I'm such a pig.. *oink oink*

Anyway.. I was suppose to catch a movie last night at the Empire.. BUT I was LATE so cancel.. I got scold by Clemence that I have no time management thingy.. *sob sob* Why the heck am I such a slow motion queen?? *sigh* Actually something came up at work.. I have to look after some irresponsible work.. I might get screw if I leave it alone ok.. but at the end I gave up and went home.. Then rush all the way to pick up Clemence.. I was driving like a mad women that she keep on 'slow down girl! slow down girl!' hehe.. Sorry..

So embarrass having to let my another friend wait there.. Opos.. I'm now wondering why the heck ah.. I even adjust my watch, alarm, hand phone time all with 15 minutes earlier.. Damn still I'm always late.. *very angry at myself* okok for the sake of my own I must CHANGE!!! You hear me.. CHANGE.. okok I tryyyyyyyyyy....... haha..

Then we all went for dinner instead at KTM, Jerudong.. The restaurant belongs to Steven and Jason's Family.. Last night was my first time trying out the food there.. Usually we went there for drinks.. Alright, I prefer the drinks and pudding over the main dishes.. Their pudding is very good.. One of their specialty, Coconut Pudding.. Next time I should try their Mango pudding.. hehe..

Coconut Pudding

Well, by now noon time just pass and I'm feeling very tired already.. I just want to go home and sleep.. =( *yawn*

No comments: