Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Pictures from the temple..


So I have come to upload the pictures I took at the temple during mooncake festival.. and Sorry ah.. Just a few.. hehe.. I reach there quite late already, thanks to my bunch of friends.. When we reached they had start to bring home all those hand made lantern by the students.. I manage to take the picture of the 1st prize.. hehe.. A PIG..




Real people performing on stage OK.. hehe..

After the temple, me and my bunch of friends went for a drink at Taurean 3.. The 1st time I went there I sat at the cushion style area..


This time we sat at the Aquarium area.. with no fishes to see.. =( They are now having soft opening promotion.. Service too slow.. I guess maybe it's new and less of staff....?? Speed up ya people.. TQ!! =)


Last week I went to the Airport to say Goodbye to Pikah.. Pikah my secondary classmates.. Off to UK she go.. Pikah use to be so short and cute now she has grown!! Very beautiful lady she has turned.. Connie is there already at UK.. I hope she is doing fine..

Pikah the one in Purple jacket.. *miss ya babe*

My friends who are still studying like to ask whether when am I going back for the books.. All well, all I can answer is financial problem.. My brothers are going for college so I don't have the chance.. I wish to continue for my Degree.. I had done Diploma, with just have a year plus I can get a Degree.. Aiya.. I don't have the plan now anyway.. I want to earn $$.. Anyway.. Who knows.. someday I will.. =)

No comments: