Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

My hair.. no difference..

I made an appointment with the salon yesterday morning at 9.30am.. I i i i i i OVERSLEPT!! reach there at 10.30am.. so pai seh.. hehe.. I went to recolour my hair.. I wanted to colour dark dark one.. who knows the outcome no difference from my previous.. wah.. I was shock.. The lady boss explained that she has mixed very dark colours together.. I was like thinking then why my hair still the same?? aduh.. Let it be then.. *sigh*

I was going to have lunch with Connie at 12pm plus.. I end up having my hair done and reached her place at 2pm.. Connie shot me all the way from her home to the Mall.. *sob sob* I didn't mean to be that late Connie.. hehe.. Lucky Danny didn't screw me.. haha.. We did a quite embarrassing thing.. When we arrived at the Mall and we went to the basement, who knows the basement says FULL.. and so they were another car infornt of us.. Guess what they did? The passenger went down and pull up the FULL sign, and so they went down.. Ahh.. Next we wait and wait.. Give up Me the DRIVER being force to get down and pull up the FULL sigh while the Connie the PASSENGER drives.. see who bully who.. haha..

So we went down and we were lucky to get parking just right outside the lift entrance.. ahh Bless us.. hehe.. We went straight to Swesens.. I was starving already ok.. Ate salmon-mushroom baked rice and one Banana Split all to myself!! OMG.. I don't know I how I manage to finished up.. haha..


Ah How was in Brunei last night and so I called him to collect his present which I owe him since June.. haha.. Unlucky for him, he break David's Lexus SKIRT.. OMG!! My heart breaks just seeing it.. I love Lexus so so so so damn much.. hehe.. Anyway cause him all the trouble if it wasn't for his present he won't drive the Lexus too.. I bought him a Bonia Wallet le.. "mai hiam ah".. haha..


I met up Joseph Bong the other night.. walau.. I tease him about his very long hair.. haha.. I prefer him with short hair.. He's a bit chubby now.. haha..


I'm still bother with my hair.. how come? how come? why the colour outcome like this? *sigh* waste my money.. ba.. don't think already Patricia.. Seal my mind.. Ciaozz...

No comments: