Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I have Gold around my neck..

Not busy with work already.. One of those important exhibition has passed.. Finally, I can hug my TV again.. hehe.. but I still sleep after midnight.. bad habit..

Wanted to go for Facial later but my therapist off day.. I shall go tomorrow.. After using the Derma product my skin has more break out and now seem like alot of brown spot on my face.. *sigh* trouble some.. I guess that extreme expensive Derma product not suitable for my fragile face.. hehe..

Today I wear back my Gold necklace.. I have not wear it for quite a few years already.. This time I add in the pendant ah How gave me.. haha.. My necklace now turns quite heavy.. I wear it back because the one I usually wear is at Clemence house.. I took it off the other night for Ting ting to give me a massage.. My neck and head damn pain that night.. After massage I feel much better but still end up taking painkiller in the morning the next day.. hehe..

I was thinking to head over to the gym later but LAZYYYYY.. so I guess I shall not be going.. haha.. I'm such a lazy bum.. Last Saturday I met new friends.. Steven, Jason, Ah wee, Summer, Michael.. Infact not only me but all of us met each other that night only together with Ting ting and Kok How.. We laugh so much under some bad situation at Clemence house that we all feel as if we known each other for a long time.. Funny bunch of people.. Love laughing back again.. =) cheers..

No comments: