Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mooncake time..


So Happy Mooncake Festival to those who are celebrating.. Mooncake too sweet so I don't eat much.. What I love most on this festival is the colourful lantern.. ahh.. No one wants to accompany me carry lantern.. *sob sob*

I remember my primary art teachers used to give us lantern making project.. and honestly to say I'm bad at handicraft and art stuff so my lantern always look very bad.. hehe.. Then all this lantern which we have made will be display at the Temple in town.. Tonight I might be visiting the temple to see lantern.. I was wondering how do students make their lantern now.. sure very high-tech looking.. hehe.. I still prefer to carry the old fashion paper with candle type of lantern.. I hate those lantern now with music.. so damn annoying..

I went to Amie's house for lunch.. and to deliver her mooncake too.. hehe.. I finally saw her two months old Melvin.. so cute.. too bad he was sleeping so I couldn't take any picture with him yet.. Some other day then..

And the other day while I was waiting for class at Fitness Zone I read the newspaper.. AND I found..


Hahahaha.. Finally it appear.. This happen when some designer have short limit of time.. One day this month kind people ask for my help.. They wanted to use my car to take picture with the prize ribbon made by my colleagues.. They say they need it to put it on a Toyota Yaris.. and so I say OK.. and was wondering when will I see this poster or article.. hehe.. so now I see.. Wow.. That's what designer can do with design software.. hehe..

No comments: