Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A month plus advance gifts..

Guess what I received advance b-day present and dinner yesterday.. haha.. From Amie and ah choon.. Well, Amie's reason was she's afraid she might forget next month as she is gonna be very busy.. Choon's reason was.. he thought my birthday fall this month!! wth!!.. another thing is he will be off to Kuching and KL so he won't be in Brunei when it's my big day.. But still have to say many many THANKS hehe.. I'm happy la.. haha..

Chocolates from Amie.. she wants me fat.. =p

Me and Choon at Excapade sushi.. I love Japanese food.. =)

Connie my chabo flying off to UK for study tonight.. *sigh* I was particular crying when she told me her trip to UK has confirm.. Connie will be there for a year.. "Don't worry babe.. Time flies.. Soon you will be back home.. in the arms of your darling too.. hehe.." I was planning to send her off at the airport later.. but I'm still at work so I called her up instead.. hehe.. Missing her already.. =(

Connie.. old time friend..

Connie the chabo hiding..

I got screw for chatting during office hour.. too bad then.. I have got to listen if not get screw again.. so I won't be on MSN during office hour from now.. Hope I shall keep my promise.. haha.. =p

I got myself a nice pink Mp4!!! woppieee... Actually I ask Clemence mum to buy it as Auntie was coming back from China.. I told OD and he say since he was thinking to get me a present for a special occasion this month, he paid my Mp4.. haha.. Happy happy.. I love my Mp4.. It can play WMA, store pictures, has radio!! Now I don't have to use the bulky cute old hand phone look radio which I borrowed from Evon for the past few months.. hehe.. I can now finally return to her..
OKOK.. it's a china brand Mp4 which copy the look of Apple Nano.. so what it can play.. I love it.. haha..

Cute old handphone radio.. borrowed from Evon..


No comments: