Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

MORGAN

Well well.. I was down in Miri yesterday.. Had an early drive down by 6am in the morning.. What else.. The eldest Prince has come home for holiday.. So the Queen ask the Princess to go fetch him back, yea from Miri.. wth..

What la.. We ain't no rich royal mah.. So the prince has to come all the way from Kuching until Miri lo.. Save budget ok.. -__-

Bought this cute PINK mini keyboard vaccum in Miri for my baby..

So anyway.. My other main point of this trip is to get myself a new SPEC..!! Which I'm loving and wearing it now.. wth.. I went to pick up Tze who happen to be in Miri to help me choose on my new spec.. I called Nicole, but no answer.. and I heard Jennifer is out on DATE..!! so I bring lovely Tze only..

And so we went to my all time trust and cheap and good optical eye shop at the Mega Hotel.. What International thingy.. yieks... hohoho.. and I got myself a MORGAN spec..!!! yippieee....

I like can liao ok.. =p

I had a MORGAN shade and now a MORGAN spec.. Lovely.. So match in heaven ok.. wth..


All well, I know it doesn't look that great but it's the only shape which suits my face..!! And I insist that I want a Morgan coz I love it.. and the other pretty Morgan with cool and pretty frame not suit my big face.. -___-"' terrible.. so terrible..



So well doesn't matter now as long as I look good.. wth.. Once again thanks to Tze and my brother helping me out..

nah my big and lovely face.. wth.. -__-

Then what a good day to had lunch with Jennifer, Hao and Shirley.. Remember us as a band ok.. You know what I mean Jenn.. wth.. and Tze can't join us all because her Darling chooses sleep over seeing us? Good job boss Alvin.. and what a coincidence when I drop off Tze, I saw Kevin and so we all end up having lunch together without Tze.. -__-

MORGAN in Bangkok.. I'm loving it..

Bah enuf of my ranting.. I need to get my brain working.. sighs.. I'm starting to do brain storming again, When was the last time I do it? In college ok.. I'm feeling so torture.. wth.. =p BYEEE..

1 comment:

Magician said...

pat..nice spec le..hehe..but hor.. u look a bit more fat leh.. hehe... good eat good drink ah..:P