Pages

Monday, May 05, 2008

On the 23.4.2008 in Bangkok

Hanis

Malaysian dream girl Season 1 has end and I cannot accept the fact that Hanis won third place.. *sobs sobs* Hanis baru is the type for Malaysian dream girl la.. sad sad.. I hope Cindy will do a good job lo.. =(



* * * * *

Oh well, back to my Bangkok's pictures..

The next day.. we counted it as First day because we arrived airport at night and we conted it as the First night.. -__-








The first hotel we stayed.. Modern looking.. but the location not that right.. Fall from those happening places.. Lucky thing happen is for Jennifer and Hao because Q-Bar pub is right opposite the hotel..


* * * * *


Advert are huge at Bangkok.. quite pretty lo..


I bought a lovely Ruby gemstone necklace here for myself.. Cheap la ppl.. Not those with diamond and sparkle thingy ok.. haha.. Well, another reason I bought it is because the old one I had wore for around six years and I love it ofcourse but it had story and memories behind it.. I was thinking to myself.. This is going to be a brand new start after this holiday, new job and all.. So I decide it's time to change the necklace.. =)


* * * * *



Boat ride down the ChaoPhraya river..







Remind me of Brunei's Kampong Ayer.. The river is also dirty.. But the peoples who live by the river, tend to swim in it, wash clothes in it.. The live here..




Floating Market




Focus on my nice hair ok.. wth.. -__-



* * * * *



Watrajapradit Temple.. A Royal temple.. focus on the four head buddha above..




Gold ok.. and I just realise we all had the same poses.. haha..



* * * * *




One of the chic and popular pub.. cool design huh..


The eyes so much like mine.. wth -___-


My mama favourites


Thanks to Hao and Shirley that me and Jenn were force to have Japanese food.. where is the Thai food? haha..


At the hotel.. I love the sofa..


Ending here now..
To be continue again.. hehe..

1 comment:

= FLoReNcE = said...

Yes!!! Felt very disappointed that Hanis did not win the 1st place. SHE SHOULD WIN. SHE'S THE ONE DESERVE TO WIN.

Ur bangkok trip seem very nice oh...post more about that. :)