Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Needs Strength to be Strong

My confident drops just now.. I receive the thing with surprise.. I wasn't ready I guess.. I didn't know I would get it that way.. Without notice.. So I just accept it without thinking much.. Then I sat down and look at it in my hand..

That wasn't what I have expected all this while.. I have excepted it to be higher.. I thought I will be getting what I want.. I swallow down the tears with hurt.. My doubt seem to have sensed by them and so I was called to talk about it.. Turns out there happen to be some miscommunication.. I have no idea as I wasn't confirm by it before..

I can't force and they surely won't give me what I want now.. But I feel better now as I have get things clear out.. I didn't realise that they look highly on me and Expecting more from me.. I have to work hard to achieve again.. I hope I won't get disappoint anymore.. As I have already focus the entire thing so hard in me.. I wish I won't be ill treated.. I wish..


* * * * *


Friends do change even if it's someone you have known since years back.. When the both of you were still young, the two of you click so well.. Both were still being naive.. There wasn't the word fake or selfish or unfriendly.. Who knows after years of not keeping in touch and one day the both of you met back.. And things at first do goes smoothly.. Then you will start to realise things are not going well anymore.. You start to see the word of selfish and ends up feeling like a fool.. A fool who thought it was still like back in those old days when mind are still naive..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

harr?

Anonymous said...

There is always a starting point to everything, keep it up ^^v