Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mama and Wei Ru's day

Momo and birthday boy..

Happy Birthday to my MAMA, the Queen.. Wish my mama always in good health and happy ofcourse.. and also Happy Birthday Wei Ru...!! Wish we all find happiness.. Hehe.. Faster come back Brunei for holiday.. hehe..


* * * * *


OMG.. Malaysian badminton player Lee Chong Wei won Silver medal at the Olympics male single match..!! Congrats..!!


* * * * *

Well well, look at what I found..


This dog is so cute...!!!! Look at it's fur.. Look like a soft toy doggie.. wth.. This dog totally adorable..!! *melts*


* * * * *

There is time when I really feel like breaking down and cry my heart out.. The job has given me so much of pressure.. I try to control, try to release but still I wish all this would stop.. Yes, there is achievement but at the end the pressure is really too much for me to handle.. My eye sight has got poor.. From 8am my eyes face the computer screen until I leave office like 8pm? wth.. Between that I only able to rest during one hour lunch break.. I'm such a failure at rejecting people.. pity or not? sighs.. =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there ^^v

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

is tat JOLIN?? OMG!