Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

My achievement

Later in the afternoon it's time for me to face my presentation again.. Every week I got to face this and I have no idea when my boss going to set me free.. *sighs* I reach home at 8 plus from office.. And I have to Read Read Read Read a book which I'm not familiar with at all is really a torture.. At the same time giving me pressure to make this presentation good.. *double sighs*


Today, is a new month and It's been three months I have been in the new work place.. Three months of struggling to learn as fast as I can and to catch up with my team mates.. Putting pressure on myself to achieve the best..

The result.. I may not be prefect but I had receive encouraging words from my supervisor and team mates that I have really done well.. *sobs sobs* I'm so proud of myself.. wth.. and This to congrats myself, I'm going to buy myself something nice.. dum di dum dum.. O_o"' Well, I still have my boss level to pass.. who cares?? wth..



* * * * *

*UPDATE*

And so I'm now in the office blogging this part.. wth.. I couldn't read so I went to sleep.. I manage to force myself to wake up, finally able to get myself to read at 4.30am.. -___- *bless me*

* * * * *


Went to the Mall the other night and I was browsing through a stack of CD on sales for clearance.. And look at what I found..



I play it once I reach home and went to sleep.. wth.. I did listen to it again yesterday ok.. and Elvis voice is so GREAT!!!! Very romantic voice.. =D I like Elvis~~


If you went to the Mall you will get to see this pretty picture..


OF cozI'm talking about the poster, what you think? =p The little girl is so Cute and Pretty.. I just couldn't resist to stop myself to beg *ehem ehem* beg beg? Mr.Lim to help me take a picture with it.. -___- By the way, Thank you Mr.Lim for your kind help, there will be more of *Help- Me- Take- Picture* voice coming.. wth.. *bleh* =p


* UPDATE*

I received my FIRST ever office business card..!! FIRST..!! Ok ok, I know most of you had yours since ages or since your first job.. This is ME.. My FIRST stack of business card.. I feel so proud.. wth.. =D



And By the way, my boss comment me during the meeting today that I'm a fast learner, he praise that in two to three months I'm able to quote and handle by myself.. AND my team mates agree with boss.. OMG.. What an achievement I have made..!! *muaks to the people who have been supporting me* Love ya all.. =D



2 comments:

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

congratulation for your business card ..
thanx for publicizing my blog..
http://bugsnerror.blogspot.com/

Cl3m3nCe said...

congratulations for all your achievement. Keep it up girl!! we all knew you can do better. Love ya!!