Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Words from GOD..... Words by me.....

I love this words.. so meaningful..
*
*
*

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,
For tomorrow will worry about itself,
Each day has enough trouble of its own.

-Matthew 6:34-

*
*
*

Learn from yesterday,
Live for today,
Hope for tomorrow.

I'm a free-thinker, that mean to say I go both to church and temple but not Mosque ok.. wth.. I find it great and free for me to able to go both place and pray.. When people ask me, which religious I belong too.. Sometime I pause and I don't know how to answer.. Now, I have my answer.. I will answer "I'm a free-thinker lo.. but I believe more towards Christian..=)"

I believe more to GOD, Jesus, faith, hope, miracle, guide from above.. AND I only go visit and pray at temple when I'm out traveling.. GOD has guide me through alot.. I face up alot of challenges, and whenever it hurt I turn to GOD for strength.. GOD let me learn through my wrongs to grow up and keep me from hurting deep.. I thank GOD for who I am today.. I know I have sin, and not a good child of GOD.. I ask for forgiveness.. Praise the Lord, for every prayer he has answer and bless us from up above.. =)



* * * * * * * *

The other day, I suddenly thought of my diary.. How I use to write with pens.. I'm a person who love to write and express through words more than through my voice.. I use to write almost everyday when I had a diary.. I write about everything and I wonder where I have put all my diary at.. I remember the last time I saw them were I was packing my stuff in a box.. I guess next time if whoever might read it sure will laugh to death.. wth..

It's been a few years since I stop writing.. All stop because an Ex BF told on the day we broke up that he hates I keep all things and problem to myself and my diary only.. He felt that he don't know me at all and I wasn't treating him as my BF.. *sighs* Childish guy.. wth.. hehe..

So from that break up, I close and put my diary away..
A diary where I use to write my privacy and deep feelings,
where I use to write the person who I wanted to kick down the hills,
where I use to write the up and down I'm facing..

Until I started blogging.. So does blog count as a diary? wth.. A public diary..?? wth.. But then not a bad idea as I can write and write, my future BF will know what's up and wrong with me.. smart eh.. haha.. =p


* * * * * * * *

Eh.. Today is the closing ceremony of Olympics right? If I'm not wrong la.. So I shall glue to my TV tonight.. What if it's not tonight then I will be waiting like an idiot.. wth.. And Tze were suppose to came down to Brunei today but ends up cancel.. So I'm like so free now.. Anyway, I shall enjoy my day with my TV.. off to hug my TV now..wth.. Have a great day folks..!! *hugs*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haiz...i jus woke up from slep///
forced myself to slep///
Felt so sad today...
tonight i also watch tv at home... :((

Anonymous said...

God loves us all.