Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just can't smile without you

The company's annual dinner is coming soon...!! Like next week..!! And my group who will be having performance have been working really hard this few nights..

I hope we are able to perform well.. I believe we must have some tiny dancing diva blood in us.. haha.. Preparing for this performance is so tired.. Luckily it's fun so atleast worth it.. hehe..

I miss heading down to the beach.. If I were to choose my favourite beach it will be at the Empire *so-call* beach.. =) There are bench to sit which face towards the sea.. When the nights comes, stars and moon will appear.. *heaven* =D

Anyway back to the up and coming annual dinner..!!

I have no idea where to look for my outfit...!! It's Hawaiian Theme.. -___- I wanted to wear shorts but Angel don't allow.. She warn me to wear dress so that our team has the feminine feel.. haha..!! So I'm still hunting for suitable dress.. If no choice I have to dig my wardrobe for something.. *hope there is something* O_o
* * * * *


Barry Manilow- Can't Smile Without You

You know I can't smile without you

I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
Im finding it hard to do anything

You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what Im going through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brighten my day
Who would of believed that you where part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away

I just can't smile without you

No comments: