Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Me with Curls..

Sunday such a time when we spend most of our time spending money.. I went to the saloon and get my hair done with temporary curls.. I still prefer and love straight hair eventhough people say I look good with curls too.. While I get my hair curl, Clemence get her hair straight for the day.. hehe..



Me & Clemence

We starve through lunch as we both woke up almost 12pm and straight to the salon.. So after the salon, hungry ladies when for lunch with Jason and Steven at 'se hai ting'.. and I have my favorite 'char kueh teow'..

Char kueh teow..

After our food we headed to Seng Hoe Huat at the serusop branch, a huge car accessories in Brunei.. Steven wanted to check out a Car DVD player which is on offer.. and makes me want it too.. B$500.. damn.. DVD, VCD, MP3, touch screen.. hmm what else.. I forgot, hehe.. While checking out the DVD player we all went to test the Demo Station.. Where they display all the player and speaker brand and we get to test each of them.. *cool* If I'm rich I'm sure to install alot of electronics stuff.. =p

The DVD play which Steven has his eyes on.. and mine too.. *aiks*



Me & Jason..

In the evening, me and Clemence went for shopping.. I bought myself a eye linear from the Face Shop.. *damn* I'm going to the Body Shop to buy their's eye linear.. Don't like the effect from the Face Shop.. Face Shop products are from Korea and this is the first shop in Brunei which is located in The Mall..

Korean actor who is the spokesperson for The Face Shop..

I went for a drink with Angel at night at the Taurean 3.. We both shared Fired Banana with Ice cream topping.. hehe.. and we talk so much that it was 11pm by the time we realize.. Conclusion I had a fun Sunday.. =p

Fired Banana with Ice cream topping..

No comments: