Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

不公平~~

Is it always unfair?




* * * * *

Anyway.. I was checking my ATM receipt late last night.. and stupid B. Bank deduct from my account twice again when I use my debit card to pay my phone bill.. stupid.. I direct call up my friend, sorry to bother people so late.. I was panic bah.. and my friend say will check, pray pray they give me a good explanation and my money back.. =S


* * * * *


Jenn, thanks for repeating all over again with what you always remind and said to me.. hahaha.. Pray pray you are not annoyed with this princess of yours.. haha.. I know you love me like I love you to the max... hahaha.. *wink wink* =p

1 comment:

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

jenn owes the good Listener ....
i used to talk o jibala with broken english to her... hmm....

Alvin called me lasnight, his $ kena debit at atm when he went to withdraw at CIMB but no moneycome out! this morning havw to rush to bank before we go kk lagi.. mahuan