Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

22nd Birthday..

Happy Birthday to ME..
Happy Birthday to ME..
Happy Birthday to PATRICIA..
Happy Birthday to ME..!! =)

Just arrived home from Miri.. Had a fun trip there.. Don't feel like being back in Brunei.. But no choice.. Tomorrow I have to work.. No holiday being replace if a public holiday on Sunday.. *sob sob* Anyway post up pictures when I resize and very free.. hehe.. Got to get ready for movie later.. Gonna go watch Balls of Fury.. Thanks all for the Presents, wishes, SMS wishes and wishes through my friendster comment box.. *touched* =)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Back from the cinema.. wakao.. Damn funny la the Balls of Fury.. I laughed till I cry at some part.. haha.. Couldn't help laughing.. Good that I went to watch as it helps me to laugh out loud.. Release stress from my body and mind.. Damn tired.. off to bed for now.. =)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malays friends..

No comments: