Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

I love my friends..

I had my first birthday celebration on the 6/10/2007 in Limbang with Sheau Tze, Chai Charng Hao, Shirley, Cindy and Siao hui.. They surprised me with a pretty little cake.. Thanks ah Hao for driving me down to Limbang and That night dinner was paid by ah Hao.. Jennifer couldn't make it but I got her present from Tze.. hehe..

♥ ♥ ♥

Then comes 11/10/2007.. I celebrated with my friends in Brunei at Pizza Hut.. There were Clemence, Micheal, Wei Ru, Angel, Johnny, Ting Ting, Ah lung, Wendy, Darren, Jason, Steven, Jeffery and Siew Yii.. Thanks all for the prezzie and I had a good time.. Pizza Hut's staff surprised me with a bowl of chocolate Ice cream with a candle lighted.. ahh.. and the whole staff sang Happy Birthday to me.. *so nice of them*

♥ ♥ ♥

On the 13/10/2007 I had dinner with Dodo.. Japanese Food.. hehe.. Had a great time..

♥ ♥ ♥

On the 14/10/2007.. Actual day of me birthday.. Breakfast with Nicole in Miri.. Then good thing that Ah Ko (Charng Lieh) came to Miri that day from Sibu for holiday too so I meet him up for Lunch.. Talk so much, non stop but has to say goodbye as Clemence, Xue Er, Jason and Steven came to pick me up and headed for McDonald for tea break.. As I have to get home early for dinner with my family so after eating we went to pick up Ting Ting then Wei Ru (the whole bunch went to Miri) then we say bye bye Miri.. hehe.. I bought myself a nice and pretty white gold ring!! Love it..

♥ ♥ ♥

I have a great 22nd Birthday.. Another year old.. My wishes are just family, me and friends to be in good health.. Career and Love life improves.. Happy always and lastly for my work stuff be solve as soon as possible..

♥ ♥ ♥

My presents from all the lovely people are DVD player, Dress, Bags, White gold bracelet, Patchi chocolate, Dinners treat, Spot light for my baby, Pink box with stars, Singlet, Soft toys, Books, Shaking monkey head with holder and lots of birthday wishes.. Thanks all again.. I miss everyone of you now..♥ Love you all.. *lots of hugs* (post pictures when I'm free.. hehe..)

No comments: