Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random post..

Feeling cold.. Cold weather since last night.. I need big warm hugs.. =p


Another 8days to go and October will end.. I love the month of October.. Maybe because of my birthday, or I just feel happy, or maybe I feel luckier.. *wink* Need to wait for 12months for it to October again.. Dad's birthday is coming.. Hmm.. Where to bring him for dinner?


I have the urge feeling for wanting to learn to cook.. Just simple easy to make type dishes would be fine.. nuff for me to learn as I'm just plain lazy to learn complicated dishes.. some other years for those complicated dishes.. =p Who and where should I learn from?


Almost every night of this week I have been at home.. Other reasons for not feeling well, I was catching up on a Taiwan drama series.. 'Why Why Love'.. By Rannie and Mike.. Damn funny and sweet.. There is a saying from the movie which I agreed at.. 'Eating with the right person we like is a feeling of happiness..'


My mum is at home now.. She called me just now, she isn't feeling well.. Sounds quite weak.. Hope she gets well soon..


My tummy still abit upset.. Feels better than last night lor.. I'm feeling quite week this week.. Maybe something happen upsets me.. hehe.. I just want to be happy.. I just want to go home and sleep.. =D
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: