Pages

Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend at Limbang

My weekend was great.. Me, Shirley and Ah Hao sleep over at Sheau Tze's house.. I didn't manage to take picture with her baby niece.. Because I was away at the salon.. I have straighten my hair again.. This time abit of damaged done to my hair but still fine lo no big problem.. hehe..


When we reached Limbang, we were straving already.. We had dinner at Maggie cafe.. The food are good.. and I call up Siao Hui and Cindy out.. Ahhh.. Finally I saw Siao Hui with her big tummy which is due soon.. hehe.. And Cindy, almost 2years I have not see her, TOTALLY no change still looking hot.. I miss them..


I ate alot, sleep late, cut queue on the way to Limbang custom.. so many cars returning back to Brunei.. Too much that we might have stuck there for 2hours waiting.. Tze has no choice but to cut queue as her car running out of petrol.. *eiks* At the end we are safe..

I just found out that one of my high school mates father just passed away yesterday.. May she be strong.. God bless her to go through such pain.. My hearts goes out to her.. *sob*

No comments: