Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Simon and Darren's b-day!!

Today is Simon Su and Darren's Birthday.. Happy Birthday to both.. Both of them are my senior.. Simon Su is someone who is cheerful and a person who took care of me like a big brother during my college time..

While Darren on the other hand.. We were not close but we usually meet back outside after being graduate from college.. and what a small world.. I bump into him in Brunei.. and he ends up to be my friend's boyfriend.. hehe.. (Wendy and Darren) ALSO ends up Clemence and Ting Ting know him because Wendy is one of their good friend.. Small world or not? So tonight Darren is treating us to dinner.. hohoho.. Foods makes me happy.. =p I'm heading off to the salon, need to wash off the curls.. what B$6 per wash for today oh.. ; )



No comments: