Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dreams..

I woke up quite early today.. I usually sleep late on a Sunday.. I couldn't sleep well last night.. I stay home last night after going to Siti house.. Too tired and I fall asleep quite early..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

wait a minute.. I remembered now.. I had a bad dream last night and I woke up in the middle of the night.. Dreams.. Will it happen in real life? I dream of death.. A person so close to me died.. I cried.. When I woke up I was crying so badly.. Then without wiping my tears away I fall back to sleep.. I'm scared..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

My plan today is to find a salon and get my hair trim.. My hair condition now is bad.. Badly burnt from the outcome of straightening.. *sigh* Should I blame the skill of the salon I went to? Or blame their product? Or blame my hair being too dry? My heart break feeling my hair now some part burnt some part still alright.. Don't want to trim it but no choice.. Break out will spread..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sometime I wonder.. Am I too naive? Naive in believing people.. Trust them so much that I might getting up hurt badly..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Don't mind me.. EMO mood this few days..

No comments: