Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I wanna poke my friends.. *wicked*

I'm hearing firecracker outside the house.. ahh.. the Malays are Happy happy beraya.. Anyway.. One of my teacher from secondary school invites me and my classmates to her house tomorrow night.. Open house with many foods again.. But I'm not sure I will be going or not.. Busy bah.. =p


I bought new shampoo last weekend and the outcome was soft hair.. BUT still few parts of the burnt hair feels dried and ugly la.. *sigh* The hairstylist trim my hair alot already.. So much lengths been chop off.. I stop her before I have short hair.. *sob sob* I have killed my precious hair.. bad me.. =( Fast hair GROW.. GROW quickly please..


me and my new toy MOJO from Evon

I miss my friends in Miri.. College and house mates I miss you all lor..

Anyway.. I'm in the mood for Christmas holiday already.. walao still two months to go and I'm already planning to get out from Brunei.. I really want to travel.. If only I have a plant which grows money.. *sigh*


Gift from Steven and Jason which I named it "cow cow" and plz steven say look like me? wtf..

I was wondering have my looks change alot after primary school? How come I remember must of my friends back in primary school while they don't remember me.. Even those I played with forget about me.. I admit that I don't remember names but I remember their faces, their looks.. Pity me.. Take Angel for example.. I need to hit Angel head so much then she remember me.. *sigh* so sadddddddd cannnnnnnnn..


During my b-day at Pizza Hut..

FACEBOOK.. Most of my friends are hooked up with it.. I still finds it complicated but I love the application and stuff.. FUN especially when I get to poke, poke, poke, poke and poke my friends.. Send Ice-cream, drinks and buy stuff for my room (on facebook ok).. and I like bummer sticker too.. I save lots of nice graphics from there, too bad the size of the file is so small that it spoil the picture if I enlarge them.. I don't like vampires, warewolfs thingy lor.. quite annoying when I don't know how to play with it.. wtf.. haha..


who else..

No comments: