Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

All Onboard DOULOS..

Belated birthday present from Roger.. so cute and nice lor.. TQ!!

I became a driving teacher.. *smirk* I taught my brother, Patterson to drive yesterday.. We woke up early morning.. I didn't want to wake up (I sleep at 3.30am) but I have to kick myself out of bed as I promise my brother that we are going driving.. It's his first time handling a car.. We drove my dad heavy Toyota.. so that he gets torture.. haha... It feels good to teacher somebody to drive.. Makes me feel HAPPY.. wtf.. =p


Me with my RED sofa bed.. I'm loving it..

And now I can finally present to you my lovely, pretty, NEW sofa bed which arrives on Saturday from Courts Furniture.. In my room facing my TV and It's RED.. *I feel good~~* wtf.. Clemence's BLUE, Patricia's RED..



I spend my Sunday afternoon at the Muara Port with Winnie.. We went for STAR cruise can.. =p Ok, We went Onboard on the 2years younger from Titanic ship called MV DOULOS..


Such a long queue already when we arrived, we waited for 1 and a half hour to get onboard.. And lucky for us when we get onboard it starts to rain.. and when we left still abit of shower.. Another Luck of us we get parking damn NEAR to the entrance of the port.. =D

Believe me I went to Korea on DOULOS lar.. haha.. I look pretty hor? hehe.. =p (Traditional Korea Costume to try out Onboard..)

Aboard Doulos has a book fair, and I bought 2kiddie books for my friend and just a keychain for myself as a souvenir.. I wanted to buy the Mug but B$6.00.. I gave up on that.. so broke at the end of the month ok.. By the way, a Korean lady ask whether I'm from Taiwan.. hehe.. =p It's a great experience to go onboard DOULOS..


Winnie and Patricia Onboard DOULOS.. =D


No comments: