Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

Bean bag and my Lahes..

Darren's birthday was good.. He treat us at Excapade Sushi.. and I ate alot.. hoho.. Good thing that me and Clemence bought him a bean bag.. I remember he was looking for two seater sofa or small chair for his room and so Clemence suggest bean bag and so we buy bean bag.. He has a board smile on his face when he receive his bean bag.. =) Hope you like it Darren!!

Johnny & Darren.. not to forget the bean bag.. =p

Wendy & Darren

Me like the bean bag too..

Two days ago I went for facial and at the same time I get my eye lashes perm.. hehe.. looks pretty lo.. Wanna look and feel good as my BIRTHDAY is coming.. too bad my office uniform is ugly so I don't have the mood to doll my face up.. *yieks* I guess I'm just plain lazy.. =p


Not so clear huh.. hehe..

I bought a whole set of Murad skin cares ( www.murad.com ).. From Cleanser to Sunblock.. Before this I was using Dermalogical skin cares which Jennifer introduce me.. I spend a bomb on Dermalogical but too bad (Murad also cost me a bomb.. in B$$ le.. WTH..) It doesn't suit me well..

Ting ting, my therapist gave me sample of their beauty center's product Murad and I find it OK.. Way better than Dermalogical.. Luckily I have almost finish using Dermalogical.. Now left with Scrub and Mask which I still keep to it as the mask is good.. My face so fuzzy, this cannot that cannot.. *sigh* I invest so much and always ends up wasting money.. Girls..

No comments: