Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Eat Drink Gaming Session..

I'm SO sleepy in the office.. HELP me.. stop me from sleeping please.. =p

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last night I reached home around 1.15am.. *sigh* Last night was fun.. I ate lots and drink abit.. the second cup my face start to red.. hehe.. After having dinner people start their PS2 gaming competition.. Tekken 3.. walau.. I thought what game pula.. Anyway fun watching them.. I did play but after the competition la.. I hate playing game as my little hands sore very quickly with the controller like after 2 match of Tekken.. Terrible of me.. but still FUN.. After a few more match I give up with the controller.. I win ok and lose too la.. haha.. I watch abit of people playing LAMI then off to Winnie room's to watch Hong Kong drama.. That's what happen last night.. =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today going to EAT again.. 2 of my colleagues having open house as they are Malays and still celebrating Hari Raya so they are inviting the office bunch to their house to EAT.. One during lunch another one after work.. *sigh* EAT EAT EAT.. and Today the company has a function on celebrating OCTOBER birthday which the name list includes having my name in it.. CAKE again.. I'm feeling such a pig today.. Plus my mum prepare macaroni for lunch and she prepare mine to bring to office.. OMG how am I going to finish it? *sigh* =p

No comments: