Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

ahhh.. I wish to run away..

It's been quite awhile since my last emotional and mind-running-of-useless-thoughts.. I'm starting to act up again..

Starting to have insecure feelings.. about life and other stuff happening..

I'm not happy I guess.. with things that I'm having now.. and I can't get away because I don't have the guts..

All I feel is pain.. Pain.. I hate being in Pain..

Work is giving me a headache.. How I wish to run away.. WHY? I'm not born in a rich family? At least I don't have to worried about pampering myself with all the things I wants.. wth.. AND I don't have to worry about spending more of what I should have.. wth.. =p

See.... I'm acting up.. talking craps.. Things are the way it is.. Why am I complaining now? How to run away u tell me.. wth.. *ignore me please*

No comments: