Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Keep, keep bleeding love


Leona Lewis Bleeding Love Lyrics


My heart is being confuse..


Confuse that it feels hurt..

Hurt is what I always fear of feeling..

Feeling the pain..

Pain cuts me deep..

Deep until my heart suffer..

Suffer until I can't control..

Control my tears from falling..

..I'm hurt..

♥ ♥ ♥

Life is what human always thought about.. Everyone of us has our own destiny life arrange by God.. Which sometime we were giving paths ahead to choose..

Choose the bad nor the good still there will be challenges and problems awaiting for us to overcome..

I'm a person who doesn't know how to decide.. Not being able to be confident to choose is my weakness..

I don't have the courage to leave.. to leave, I suffer.. not to leave, I suffer too.. How to be strong.. I don't know when I can give up.. I really don't know.. I'm scare..


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: