Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kung Fu Dunk - JAY


My love is coming.. wth.. Jay Chou is coming to Malaysia........!!!! and I can't attend the event.. sad sad.. Well, I love Jay Chou but I won't just fly all the way over to KL to catch him.. I'm not a die hard fan.. =p


Jay is going be in Malaysia to promote his latest movie.. KUNG FU DUNK.. Can't wait to watch it.. hehe.. His acting shows improvement.. Really improves alot..

I started listen to Jay's song when I was in Secondary 4.. The song 'kai bu liao kou' still my favourite and the best.. Ever since that song I have fallen for Jay..

Jay is so cuteeeeee.... I like l like.. Jayyyyyyy.... =p

♥ ♥ ♥

I dream of you last night.. I don't dare to think much as you are already a past memories in my heart.. It was a sweet dream of you.. I don't know what does my dream means.. Maybe it's because I have been thinking of you this few days, Maybe.. I just miss you..


♥ ♥ ♥

7 days towards Chinese New Year.. I feel happier for this year's CNY.. Really have CNY mood.. =D

No comments: