Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Patricia's 2008 Resolutions


glitter-graphics.com


Patricia's 2008 Resolutions..

1. Spend less..
2. Save more..
3. Go travel.. (Anyway please..)
4. Lose weight.. (like 1Kg or 2Kg..?)
5. Get a new hair style..
6.
Get a laptop..
7. Do self improvement.. (like I donno what yet..)
8.
Meet happiness..

♥ ♥ ♥

And so last night, me and the other ladies with a guy went to the clubs for count town.. It was just ok.. nothing much happening, the music last night weren't that great..

Saw a few friends around places during this trip down to Miri.. Darren, Wendy, Daphne, Angeline.. blah blah..

I didn't shop too.. Just bought a bag for my brother for college.. I know I ate alot la.. wth..

♥ ♥ ♥

I have never met you ever since we broke up two years ago.. I finally saw you today.. You still look the same.. I appreciate for your smiles.. Thank You.. All the best to you..

♥ ♥ ♥

I had a great time with you guys :- Sheau Tze, Shirley, Jennifer, Kelly, Nicole, Chai Yu and ah Hao.. May a brand new year be a blessed year with good health, goos work,lots of luck to all and myself.. Nicole: Together we pray, we will be happy, we will overcome and be strong.. love all of you.. *misses college hostel family.. Da Jie, Alice, Lieh, Pang Huat, Siao Hui and Cindy..*

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: