Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mystery place

And so I had a good a time for my trip down to Miri..

During this trip down.. I slept without having smelly smoke in my hair.. I have a good sleep which ends up with turning off the alarm when it goes off, went back to sleep and was late for my 10am appointment to some mystery place..

So this trip only Jennifer, Tze and yours truly.. After breakfast they went off running some errands for Tze's things.. While leaving me at my mystery place.. At this Mystery I meet Florence.. So happy to see her as it's been a year.. I couldn't take picture with her as she look funny to take picture with.. I left the Mystery place at 3pm.. *sighs*

♥ ♥ ♥

So I didn't shop much.. Meet Tze and Jenn at the Imperial Mall and stay there until 6pm.. Saw ah Peng at Blue Cafe.. His favorite 'lim tehing' place at Imperial.. He just cut his hair yesterday and worried that he look funny.. Actually he looks weird with the front hair.. but still ok wah.. don't worry Peng, you still look great.. =D and thanks so much for the treats at Blue Cafe..

What a coincidence I saw Kristine.. 7 months pregnant now.. and other person Joshua Sim.. Who now works for his dad back at Bekenu.. I miss college.. Luckily when ever I meet them around town, we are still able to chat as if it was just yesterday we graduate.. -___-

♥ ♥ ♥

I bought my Papa Chinese New Year clothes which cost me a bomb.. Expensive ok.. Lucky for the SALES.. -___- I think I only bought a New water bottle for myself.. *woe is me*

♥ ♥ ♥

I break my own record of driving to Miri without feeling sleep and back Brunei without feeling sleepy too.. *so happy* *claps claps* wth..

I know I haven't been generous at uploading photo.. Well, most of the pictures from the last week outing are not with me.. I have to get them from Tze and mostly Joan's camera.. So I shall upload more pictures when I get them.. Bye..

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: