Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

In Jennifer's room

Currently in Jennifer's room, with her laptop..

Yes.. I'm in Miri.. Arrived 9pm plus.. This time I drive my baby all the way down overnight here..

When I arrived at Jennifer's house, she and Bam Bam were already outside waiting for me and that Bam Bam keep on barking hor.. but he doesn't bark long if he knows the person.. hehe.. =D

Haven't had the time to online nowadays.. Been busy almost everynight..

The other night had dinner with Joan, Ker Sing, Siew Yii, Jing Jing and Wen Yu.. I went all the way to Japan for dinner again ok.. wth.. get what I mean? -___- After dinner we went for second round 'lim teh' at Taurean 3 at The Arch.. until like almost midnight.. *sighs* but it was good to be able to catch up with old friends..

Last night was Hao and Shirley's Engagement Day.. Joan and I went down to Seria for their Engagement Dinner.. We were so late because I got off from work late.. *sighs* Tze, Jenn, Leong, Alvin and Kelly were there already with the rest of Hao's guests..

Time flies.. Now this two are engage.. soon married.. so happy for the both of them.. Shirley is a wonderful lady.. and I believe Hao will provide all the best for her.. I wish the both of them happiness and everything success..

Alright, I have to go to sleep.. Jennifer is already asleep.. hehe.. I better sneak up to picture her sleeping look.. She is going to kill me if I really do that.. haha.. Goodnight people.. O_o

No comments: