Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Went to Korea and Japan

Yesterday I went to Korea.. Today I went to Japan..

Alright, what I was trying to say was.. Yesterday I went to Korea to eat and Today I went to Japan to eat.. wth.. haha..

Alright Alright.. Last night I was out with Clemence, Ting Ting and Wendy.. We had dinner at Korean Restaurant.. Didn't ate much as not much choices BUT I still like to eat Korean food..

♥ ♥ ♥

Before dinner I went for facial.. Had my whole face pimples clear out.. My therapist even gave me a Ear Mask.. -__-

I was torture for almost 2 hours of pimples squeezing process.. damn pain ok.. I control from screaming out loud ok.. I hope my face turns better as ever since last month due to TOO MUCH OF THINKING my face condition very bad.. I guess I should be doing more of.. *Dear GOD, I want my face good good like Korean Actress.. Thank You..* -___-

♥ ♥ ♥

Ok ok.. Now the news for tonight.. wth..

I went for dinner with JOAN (the lady is back..!!) and Ching.. Where else? Japanese food lo at Excapade.. Ate until the three of us floated, even so lazy to walk.. wth..

*Me : Let's walk over there (two building away)..
*Ching : NO LAH, Lazy..
*Me : Leyt's walk over there le? (one building away)..
*Ching : DON WANT LA, LAZYYYYY..

*shake head* How can I not become lazy with this kind of friends who teach me to be lazy.. O_o

♥ ♥ ♥

And so after Excapade we went to a place with a few mouse/mice in red clothes and smiling away.. NBT's Toyota Chinese New Year decoration already 90% done.. We three like crazy lady, "I want picture of this.. I want picture of that.." I think we are the nosiest people there tonight.. Angel came by with Seng Seng and she join in being crazy too.. *sighs*

♥ ♥ ♥

Something freaks me off while taking pictures at NBT.. We notice two INDONESIA MAN holding their handphone facing us..!! So freaky ok.. I pass by them from behind and guess what I saw? They have their handphone video on.. They were recording us.. wth.. What are they trying to do??

Why they even bother to record anyway? We are not celebrities.. If that person happen to take a picture then I might not find it freaky.. But video?? They better not do anything to us.. *pray hard*

Alright, tired already from complaining.. off to hug my TV before sleeping.. Zzzz

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: