Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's time to move forward..

Hey people.. Let me tell a bed time story as it's 10pm plus now.. and by the way I'm blogging from the office.. OT lo what else.. Please don't say you pity me.. Please.. wth.. Anyway, back to my story..

I have a good friend.. And we were suppose to go have fast food after I work.. Ends up she cancel our date last minute lo.. *sob sob*

Yes yes I know I should be happy that I can skip the fat.. but I wasn't in a good mood and most importantly I'm HUNGRY..!! and so at the end of the day, I drag both of my brothers for sushi at Excapade.. hoho..


Well, before going for sushi I went to the photo studio to take some pictures for my passport.. and my looks was hilarious.. Especially it's the first time to took IC/Passport size with my new curl.. My brothers were laughing at my pictures when we were viewing from the computer lo.. *kick the two of them butt*

Now I'm going to post up my passport photo.. and a photo of me three years ago and another solo photo which I took six years ago.. Don't laugh I warn you.. =p

I look olddddddddddddd......... Mature I mean.. =p

Please lie to me that my face got abit smaller?? no?? *sobs sobs* wth..

OMG..

Ya ya.. I look so freaking retarded.. laugh all you want.. *runs and hide in the corner* =p

* * * * *


Anyway.. I went to a 'Qi Gong' dinner with my mama the other night.. There I met Angeline.. and we chat and I found some unexcepted news.. Well, never mind girl.. I wish you find happiness.. *cheers*

By the way, there were lucky draws during the dinner.. and wow, how lucky I was.. the number 085 ticket I pick won the 5th prize.. and in it is an old cordless kettle.. *sighs* Tell me, I'm lucky.. wth.. at least I WON something.. =p


* * * * *

Last month I attend a cute little girl name Kaye's birthday dinner.. Actually it's my head of company's daughter so we were ask to go to his house since he organize big feast-end of Chinese New Year Dinner too that night.. Kaye is such a pretty and cute 4years old girl.. And so I drag Clemence to go shopping with me..

I bought her a set of Barbie stationery set and a Disney Princess drinking cup.. All in pink her favourite colour and she loves both Barbie and Princess..


Tiny pretty princess castle..


Wrap with Barney's present paper..


Kaye's birthday cake, cost B$100+ ok.. so big and pretty, I want it too.. wth ignore me pls..


* * *

Wondering what do I mean by my last post? Leaving the big family? This is what I mean folks..


Yes.. I hand in my resignation letter.. I did it Nicole!! I finally step out..

Well, I found another opportunity to learn from another kind of industry so without holding back anymore.. I went and have a try and I got it within a month.. I'm not sure whether I will be happy at the new environment or not.. But it's time to move on..

I wasn't happy with my current work, over worked and giving up alot of my time to work.. I have no choice.. I couldn't stand it anymore.. I got to go.. This big family has given me wonderful memories.. Everyone care and sayang me alot.. Really couldn't bear to leave.. But I have got to think of my future.. I'm gonna miss this peoples, this place..

3 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

No matter how, I always wish u have a brighter future. Jia you my dear! :)

Patricia said...

@=florence= : *sob sob* yes I will jia you babe..!! =D

Anonymous said...

Jia you also no use, you need to have fire to start off with, BURN BABY BURN!!!

I got macis in case you need any...