Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Which comes first?

As I listen to the radio today and I find something quite interesting so I take a note of it..

It was a short question which reflects the life of us..

And the question all like this,

Let's say you were at home all alone.. Then..

The baby cries suddenly..

The water over flows in the bathroom..

The clothes in the washing machine starts to 'beeps'..

The phone is ringing..

The door bell ring and ring..

Now.. Which one will you handle first? put it according to which steps would you do first..

.
.
.
.
.
.

For me I would go and close the water,
then switch off the washing machine,
then to the baby,
then pick up the phone,
then lastly answer the door..

.
.
.
.
.

What it really means is

1.Water tap = MONEY..
2.Washing machine = ROMANCE
3.Baby = FAMILY
4.Phone = CAREER
5.DOOR = FRIENDS

I find mine accurate actually.. Because at the moment money is really my top priority.. Then to find love, Family are more important to me than career, and I do spend more time on my work rather than my friends..


Is yours accurate? hehe.. =p

* * * * *

Alright, I'm going to post some overdue pictures I took at TANDOOR.COM restaurant..



Tandoor.com a restaurant which serve Indian food.. The environment is good.. Class looking.. The foods are good.. The service are good.. Price abit expensive.. Conclusion if you don't mind about price, highly recommend to try.. =D Anyone kind enough to bring me there again? =p


Warm looking..


Mostly the place decorate with their musical instrument..






If only I know how to play it.. wth..


I went there with Angel..


The view from our table.. Looking at The Arch building..


Elephants everywhere..


Patricia and Angel with a baby elephant..


This is known as their mouth washer, in a lot of flavour... Some taste weird..


* * * * *

That's it.. Ending with a picture I took over the weekend with MASAKI, NICOLE and JENNIFER.. JENNIFER nah your face in here liao.. Because you give me face I shall post a picture of you.. hahaha.. =p love you girls..


And lastly a picture of a lady with her hair being wash.. The End..

No comments: