Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meet me by Sport Cafe

Two days to the brand new year 2011.. I'm not ready for 2011 actually, feel that time passed too fast.. but then I can't stay back in 2010 right, I need to look forward lol..
My Christmas was spent at Sport Cafe Miri, manage to sang a song with Ivy only and did more drinking instead lol.. we, girls wanted to go over to The Balcony to dance actually but it's full..

Before Sport cafe, I had dinner at Mr. Ho Restaurant and they have Haagen Daz Ice Cream so I order and Samuel introduce the Apricot & Cream flavor.. It's nice!
I didn't expect to see my ex-colleague, Florence there at Sport Cafe lol.. The last time I saw her was two years ago I think..
Oh yea, guess what Christmas gift did I get from the exchange gift gathering in the office? Easi recharge card worth $20 and I sell it off to Fred at cheaper amount lol.. I was fooled by the packages.. lol
Last picture to end this post, TZE-ME-JANSEN-SHIRLEY plus spoiler at the back.. hehe.. We took this picture and said goodbye and I went off to meet Cousin Thomas and his family with my aunt for lunch.. After lunch I go over to Jenn's house to see her and Giselle.. Giselle is very cute!
Also let me share this song~~ 'Meet me by the water" by Rachel Yamagata..

No comments: