Pages

Monday, February 09, 2009

Chap Goh Meh 2009

Last day of Chinese New Year.. Today the Chap Goh Meh.. hehe.. I don't know how to pronunce.. No more CNY.. =( Have to wait for next year liao.. =)


I have this friend call RAYMOND LIANG, who always ask me to update my blog.. Other than that he also like to complain I don't update.. That one ok, I pretend I didn't hear and ignore him.. Now.. he got new stuff to complain.. My grammar.. -___- NEVERMIND.. I will still choose to PRETEND and IGNORE him.. After all this is my blog and he will still reads it.. haha.. =D





* * * * *



I just reach home from dinner at I-lotus.. Feeling very full.. Wanted to go shopping actually but now too full to move.. I saw a few fireworks just now.. so pretty~~ hehe..



* * * * *

Blu is back at work.. She bought alot of Made in Taiwan junk food back from Taiwan ofcouse.. I try a few.. Some nice, some taste weird.. and almost all of it have pork flavour mix in.. >_<





Anyway.. I found a nice song.. Utada Hikaru - Come Back To Me.. bah.. I'm lazy to blog.. In fact I have been in a lazy mood the whole day.. haha.. Goodbye~ =p


Come Back To Me - Utada Hikaru








No comments: