Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pool

I hope I didn't scare Wen Chien just now.. I drive too fast.. Thank God for Daniel being a responsible driver; who decide not to overtake me.. My baby and a BMW.. wow..


* * * * *

We were suppose to go for bowling in the evening today but ends up at the snooker center instead.. because bowling center has tournament.. -____- I want to play bowling..!! hehe..


I'm so pity.. Don't know how to play pool, then kena bully by people *ehem ehem*.. haha.. Rue and Siew are the best lo..!!! They both teach me play.. *sobs* hehe..

Pictures only~~~~ *do not charge or sue me for the pictures.. hehe*

Chien- who win alot



Kel



Matt



Kel & Shereen



Ray- the complain king



Kim



Siew- the super slim one who complain being fat -___-



Chu- many style


hehe..



Rue- the teacher



Chien wins it all



*Beh tahan* watch this two play.. Siew control the game to win.. haha..



=)


=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no have my pic

Patricia said...

@anonymous: oops??