Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

7-4-2009

I didn't want to wake up for work this Morning.. I pull my warm blankie up to my chin as I continue to sink into my cozy bed.. so cozy that it make me feel super lazy.. but the stupid-noisy alarm keep on ringing that I have no choice but to get out of bed..

Why today is not a Sunday???? -__________-"'

The weather is not looking good this month.. Super hot in the morning.. Rain at night.. Lots of people I knew are sick at the moment.. To those who are sick, get well soon.. Drink more water, more rest, eat proper food..!!! =p

sighs.. why my lunch break only one hour? sighs.. I complain too much today.. Influence by the complain king.. hehe.. Back to workkkkk....... lalalala... =)

1 comment:

ss said...

WAH, LAZY ass.. but nvm, get a sick leave, go to the hospital or clinic and say u are sick and ask for an mc. :P

xxx
Sing