Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

can't take my eyes off you

26/3/09- Electric was cut off this morning.. I was hoping it to last until afternoon.. so I don't have to work.. hehe..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you.
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You - Lauryn Hill
* * * * *



25/3/09- Jo Lin's comic work display at the Mall..TEA TALK

I didn't manage to see the French guy..!! Oh well, I'm there to see Jo Lin not the French guy.. =p



On the way to my car, the bookshop caught my eyes.. I couldn't resist myself from going in.. I love bookshops.. I can spend few hours in it without being bored.. and guess what I saw when I went in??



TWILIGHT...!!!! From the first to the fourth book.. All there.. *big wet eyes*

OK.. Got to go.. Late for tea session with Siew, Kok How, Ting and other old chms people.. byeeeee....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh deh!! i can't seem to be able to find the whole collection of Twilight books here in miri!!! u are always so damn lucky!! sien de worr.. hahaha.. nvm, I'll go KL sapu whole set soon.. hehe..
I just finish readin Breaking Dawn nia..

P.s:I am so in love with Edward..hahaha..

Patricia said...

@Jennifer: Becoz this is Brunei ok.. hahaha.. I haven't start reading.. =( soon soon.. hehe..