Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Warehouse visit.. It's mei ling's turn..

31/3/09- Black out again at office today.. When I reach office it was dark and hot..
Then after awhile boss ask Me and Blu to follow him down to Muara Port.. To look at our warehouse.. Finally I get to see our warehouse.. Above picture is at Muara port..

Lots of space to rent out.. This means boss want us to introduce our warehouse to customer.. So if anyone wants to rent warehouse, please drop me an email.. haha.. =p Anyway, it was a hot day.. super HOT..

I was expecting the electric to be back when we arrive back in the office.. who knows we receive news saying that the black out will last until tonight.. So we all went home to wait.. hehe.. but at the end we return back to office around 4pm, because the electric is back.. stupid.. =p


* * * * *

Lun Lian called up for dinner with Mei Ling and Ting Ting at the newly open Korean restaurant at Kiulap.. A farewell dinner for Mei Ling because she is flying off to Singapore on the 2/4 for a new start..

I manage to talk to Pei Ling on the phone when she call Mei Ling.. sighs.. Lucky we still got stuff to talk about, we have not meet for like hmm.. 3 years..!! Pei Ling went to Singapore when I was still in Miri.. I didn't even know that she went to Spore until I came back to Brunei.. Now the sister will be heading there too.. hehe..

So back to the restaurant.. The food hmm not that nice... the kimchi isn't spicy enough.. but still acceptable.. Can give it a try.. Can go back once in awhile.. hehe..


* * * * *

I'm not done with packing yet.. sighssssssssss..... ahhh.. *off to continue to pack* hehe..


Funny when you stop and think
times goes faster then you blink
nothings ever like it was

I know its hard to believe
your still the biggest part of me
all I'm living for
I still think about you
I still dream about you
I still want you
and need you by my side
I'm still mad about you
all I ever wanted was you
your still the one

-by Brain McKnight-

No comments: